WEBSITE STATEMENT: COVID-19
Jackson and Black Coalgrill Steakhouses
March 18, 2020
Jackson and Black Coalgrill Steakhouses would like to thank you for trusting us when choosing to dine at our restaurants.
As we are experiencing unprecedented times for our industry, our country and worldwide, we would like to reassure patrons that the safety, health and the well-being of all is our top priority.
The following precautionary measures have been put in place:
- We have implemented the promotion of WHO & SA Health Authorities best-practice guidelines to all staff and our franchisees.
- Our restaurant management and staff are regularly updated with all information.
- Extra inspections have been implemented that will focus on mitigating this threat.
- Cutlery is washed in high heat temperature with a specific cutlery sanitizer.
- Our staff are taking precautionary measures when interacting with patrons and when preparing food.
- We also have sanitation stations in all our restaurants and it is mandatory for all to wash their hands regularly. We encourage patrons to take advantage of our sanitary stations.
- Our staff are being screened for any signs of illness and temperatures.
- We have also engaged with a third party delivery supplier, namely Mr Delivery (only available at selected stores) and they have assured us of all food safety measures they have implemented.
We are aware that the virus is spreading rapidly worldwide. We are however confident that in all of us doing our part, acting responsibly and decisively, as well as staying calm and well-informed, we’ll be in a better position to contain the pandemic as South Africans.
If you need to contact us with an incident at any of our restaurants, or if you have any further questions, please contact the manager on duty at the specific restaurant, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.